Dancing On The Ceiling Guitar Tab. Sheet music arranged for piano/vocal/guitar in c major. F/c c oh, what a feeling g/b f when we're dancing on the ceiling f/c c oh, what a feeling g/b f when we're dancing on the ceiling verse 2:

Penny Lover Sheet Music Lionel Richie Lead Sheet
Penny Lover Sheet Music Lionel Richie Lead Sheet from www.sheetmusicdirect.com

97 views, added to favorites 3 times. Lionel richie dancing on the ceiling (arr. Dancing on the ceiling with rascal flatts by lionel richie tab different versions chords, tab, tabs.

C Dm We Were Dancing On The Ceiling, I Can Feel It F Girl ,You Know I Love To Lose Control C Dm Tell Me Can You Feel It 'Cause I Feel It F Shaking From Our Head Down To Our Toes Am G It's You, It's You, It's All For You C/E F You Know I'd Do Most Anything C Dm I'm Dancing On The Ceiling F With You [Verse 2] Am C/E F I Used To Wake.


Dancing on the ceiling tab by lionel richie with free online tab player. C c g ** f ** f oh, what a feeling when we're dancing on the ceiling. There are 33 arrangements to choose from.

Lionel Richie Dancing On The Ceiling Sheet Music Notes Chords.


Lionel richie dancing on the ceiling (arr. Transpose, download, save as pdf. Print and download dancing on the ceiling sheet music by lionel richie.

Below Is The Sheet Music For Dancing On The Ceiling.


Articles tablature lyrics submit a tab videos. Down, moving all around c like i'm upside down, dancing on the ceiling g d gotta go up. C bb bb ** f ** f people were starting to climb.

The Image Above Is Just A Preview Of The First Page Of This Item.


Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Use a mixing console in pro version. Dancing on the ceiling is available for 19 instruments.

Recommended By The Wall Street Journal


Bare in mind, even though most of our sheet music are transposable and have playback function not all are, so please check prior to completing your online purchase of this. Dm fm em7 fdim a7 d though she's some other place, her face i see. [verse 1] f am the world.