Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Want Me. If you look out your window tonight. I l d ove you.

Knock Three Times On The Ceiling If You Want Me
Knock Three Times On The Ceiling If You Want Me from www.flickr.com

Mmmm twice on the pipe if the answer is no. Twice on the pipe means you ain't gonna show. Ohh, ohh, twice on the pipe means you ain't gonna show.

All Rights Reserved By Arista Record.


One floor below me you don't even know me. I can feel your body swayin. G knock, knock, knock.means you'll meet me d in the hallway.

I Can Feel Your Body Swayin'.


Knock three times on the ceiling if you want me. Means you'll meet me in the hallway. Knock three times is a popular song credited simply to dawn.

One Floor Below Me You Don't Even Know Me I Love You.


Www.easykaraoke.comprofessional renditions composed by easy karaoke ltd. One floor below me you don't even know me. Tony orlando and dawn title:

Means You Ain't Gonna Show Oh, I Can Hear The Music Playin' I Can Feel Your Body Swayin' One Floor Below Me You Don't Even Know Me, I Love You Oh, My Darling, Knock Three Times On The Ceiling If You Want Me Oh, Twice On The Pipe If The Answer Is No (I Love You, I Love You, I Love You) Oh, My Sweetness Means You'll Meet Me In The Hallway Mmm.


The capitol police will soon commence a search of the rayburn hob floor by floor. Oh my sweetness, means you'll meet me in the hallway. Many excellent bars and restaurants nearby.

One Floor Below Me, You Don't Even Know Me, D I Love You.


If you look out your window tonight. Mmm, twice on the pipe if the answer is. Twice on the pipe means you ain’t gonna show.